Some kind of awful glitch.

I'm ready for the meeting on Dantooine, and I still haven't gotten the message from T3 to return to Onderon. I got Kavar/saved the Queen first, then I went on to get Vrook from Dantooine, and no message. This took all night. I went to every other planet once, thinking an area transition might spike it, but no luck. Still no message to come back to Onderon.

I wanted to know if there was a script I could run to prompt getting the message. I do not want to replay through x amount of hours of gametime, especially only to end up in the same situation as I am now, wherein I have no idea when, why, or how this bug occurred.

I suspect it is pertinent to mention that whenever I enter the Ebon Hawk, the game tries to go to a cutscene (black screen) but then reverts back to normal play without ever actually displaying a cutscene.

I also recruited the Mandalorian units (on Dantooine and Nar Shaadaa) back to Dxun before Mandalore had a conversation with me about it (which I did not know was going to happen; found that out tangentially while I was researching solutions to this problem). Don't know if that may have something to do with it.

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out; pretty upset that I've spent 48 hours of my life on a game I might not be able to finish.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Chemuel

I did the initial Onderon bit, where you fight your way to the throne room through the drexl and you fight off the General's guys and decide to either execute him or take him prisoner. You go back to Onderon after that, to settle things for good, and that event will not trigger in my game.

Wow, I feel super dumb. I should not stay up so late playing videogames, because it's done melted my brain. Realized that you don't go back to Onderon.

I thought you went back again, because Geeda's quest didn't update; says I still need to stabilize Onderon, so I thought you eventually went back to stabilize it.

Edited by Chemuel

• 2 weeks later...
I'm ready for the meeting on Dantooine, and I still haven't gotten the message from T3 to return to Onderon. I got Kavar/saved the Queen first, then I went on to get Vrook from Dantooine, and no message. This took all night. I went to every other planet once, thinking an area transition might spike it, but no luck. Still no message to come back to Onderon.

I wanted to know if there was a script I could run to prompt getting the message. I do not want to replay through x amount of hours of gametime, especially only to end up in the same situation as I am now, wherein I have no idea when, why, or how this bug occurred.

I suspect it is pertinent to mention that whenever I enter the Ebon Hawk, the game tries to go to a cutscene (black screen) but then reverts back to normal play without ever actually displaying a cutscene.

I also recruited the Mandalorian units (on Dantooine and Nar Shaadaa) back to Dxun before Mandalore had a conversation with me about it (which I did not know was going to happen; found that out tangentially while I was researching solutions to this problem). Don't know if that may have something to do with it.

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out; pretty upset that I've spent 48 hours of my life on a game I might not be able to finish.

Thanks in advance!

Ok, I have the same problem as you, but I never went to the palace yet. Like you, I have ~48 hours of gameplay in, and I can't do ANYTHING else in the game. I'm still waiting to get called back to Dxun. I have went back to every planet, entered and left the Ebon Hawk a plethora of times and nothing. please ..does anyone know how to fix this? I'm playing the xbox version, so I can't download any patch

Well, we came to the conclusion that he already did everything and there was no issue, so you probably don't got the same.

Have you met the other 3 masters already? Tell us how you finished NS, Dantooine and Korriban...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Well, we came to the conclusion that he already did everything and there was no issue, so you probably don't got the same.

Have you met the other 3 masters already? Tell us how you finished NS, Dantooine and Korriban...

He at least got to the palace though, I left Onderon when all General Vaklu's guards were chasing me. The palace was the only mission remaining for me on Onderon (unless another opens up as a result of entering the palace that I'm not aware of at this point.)

I still have a mission showing on Onderon that I must await the call back to Dxun. NS is completed (with the exception of the dancing mission, and the two Pazzak missions.)

I think I can go back with Mandalore to recruit the Mandalorians in the Flophouse too, but I don't think that's a pivotal mission that will generate storyline progression.

On Korriban I did everything possible on that one. I even checked the walkthroughs to make sure. I'm usually not into doing that unless I absolutely have to (as not to ruin the story line.)

Now Dantooine; that is a different story. I have killed every animal, and talked to everyone possible. I've been through the crystal cave, and cleaned out the Enclave. I've talked to all the salvagers, the Mandalorians, and Saedhe at the crash site (completing his mission.

The thing I can't seem to generate there is the attack on Khoonda. I've talked to Mandalorian mercs, even passing on Zherron's message but I seem to be at a stalemate on that planet too.

I can't thing of any other thing to do. The order I went to the planets was Peragus, Telos, NS, Korriban, {Dxun} Onderon then Dantooine. I have an awesome character and 48 hours of gameplay (I savored every part of the game obviously....I was in no rush to get through it.) I can of course be more specific if you'd like. I appreciate any ideas you may have to trigger progression in the storyline. It would be a shame if I couldn't finish this character.

thanks

Edited by polanzo

You must have not done everything on Dantooine, you're supposed to talk to the leader of the mercenaries. Read the walkthrough, that must be your problem (may be you need to go back to crystal cave, and deal with the mercenaries there). You can't necessarily do the second part of Onderon on the Xbox at all, Kreia will just tell you to go back to Dantooine and that's it. Happened to me on my first playthrough, when I did Onderon last.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Yeah, you got to finish Dantooine first.

In the room of Disicple look at the bodies and find the datapad, then head to the Crystal cave and deal with Vrook's capturers there. Then when you leave the cave, you innitated the siege.

After all that is done going back in the Ebon Hawk triggers the message.

(Sorry about the late reply, I don't really check here that often any more)

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee