ms32dll

hey iv just installed kotor 2 and have the dreaded problem that doesent let me play with sound. iv tryed looking for the updated file with no luck and iv even looked on this forum's "vista step by step" and the link appears to be outdated, could anyone help me find the file, or even send it to me. i also dont know how to go about installing in. kotor isent kotor without sound and im iching to hear the music in the game, halp please!

thanks

do you have a link where you can download the file directly? the first one was for carshing and my games fine with that, and the second one's a fix that i dont think works with the updated kotor-which i have, but thanks-ill tyr the second one anyway

The first one has a valid link to ms32.dll

yeah, you mean the "vista fix" on ktor.filefront right? iv read it doesent work with the new 1.0b update, but ill still give it a try, thanks, ill be able to install it in afew days, im away right now. should be back by wednesday. thanks again, i realize you must get alot of help requests from people like me

HA THANK YOU! the vista fix i thought was for crashes, but it works now, thank you all. also i didnt have any other games for pc, so i couldent use the file, but thank you guys soo much. i thought it was for crashes but i saw the dll their too when i decompresssed it. but i cant thank you enough, no i have ALOT of moddding adn kotor to play

• 3 weeks later...

Basically the correct version of mss32.dll is version 3.0.0.0 and it is 364kb in size.

Nobody told me that and I spent hours trying different mss32 versions before finally getting the right file.

I ended up getting my copy of mss32 from Caesar4 as I didn't install KOTOR1.