Question about installation transfer

I'm on a laptop and it has a hard drive split into the C (75GB) and then D (229GB) drive, everything is basically on the C drive right now including my installation of WoW, which is 18 GB. Can I copy and paste my installation of WoW from my C drive to my D drive to free up space on that main drive? Will there be any harm in that? Or do I need to reinstall that?

There might be some issues with the Registry not finding some files, if you want to be absolutely certain you should reinstall the game - but keep the downloaded patches and move them to the new directory. (So that you don't have to download the umpteen patches that's been released.)

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

On a WoW related note; Today I've been clean for one whole year. \o/

GL and HF. :lol:

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken