al-bara sniper mission problem

s0meguy

Question

i'm trying to kill everyone, but when i shoot even once, even when that person is impossible to be seen or in the view of a camera, everyone just gets alerted. i can still kill everyone in the first 2 levels with this apparent bug, but in the last one al-bara runs away when i shoot someone in front of the mansion, so i can't kill the guys in front of the mansion because al-bara disappears within a second and alerts the guards.

what am i doing wrong, how do i avoid being detected, or is this a bug that causes everyone to be alerted no matter what at the first shot (i tried at least 20 times with different characters making absolutely sure that they were not seen by a human or camera)

help? am i forgetting something to avoid being detected?

kinda stuck here - would be much appreciated if somebody could help me fix this, so that i can continue playing the game.

2 answers to this question

i'm trying to kill everyone, but when i shoot even once, even when that person is impossible to be seen or in the view of a camera, everyone just gets alerted. i can still kill everyone in the first 2 levels with this apparent bug, but in the last one al-bara runs away when i shoot someone in front of the mansion, so i can't kill the guys in front of the mansion because al-bara disappears within a second and alerts the guards.

what am i doing wrong, how do i avoid being detected, or is this a bug that causes everyone to be alerted no matter what at the first shot (i tried at least 20 times with different characters making absolutely sure that they were not seen by a human or camera)

help? am i forgetting something to avoid being detected?

kinda stuck here - would be much appreciated if somebody could help me fix this, so that i can continue playing the game.

there should be a savegame added to this post. someone please download it and try it, its a savegame of the last stage of the al-bara level. try to kill someone when they absolutely can't be seen and see if my problem is a problem with my savegame or my computer.

default.zip

Edited by s0meguy

That's intended behavior, not a bug.

Make sure no suspects get away.

The last one is easiest, no need to shoot ANYONE but Al-Bara...

Edit; Well, unless you want to show off, it's still possible since Al-Bara runs down the stairs to the left too...

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee