Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Funny glitch (aka God Mode)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Klimy

Klimy

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
OK, this is hell of a fun glitch.

I was fighting Darcy on Normal, and constantly dieing. One time I died, but was revived by "Hard to kill" skill. Then I paused the game same moment and decided to check the forum on tips how to kill Darcy. So I unplugged XBox360 from internet (to use internet on laptop) and when I returned back to the game, still without connecting internet back to xbox, I had a God Mode :sorcerer: no one could hurt me, not just with Darcy fight but completely whole level.

I didn't try to reproduce it, so maybe not all these steps are required to get a God Mode.

PS: when i came back to the game, my camera was stuck and movement was slightly buggy, it felt like I was stuck in the wall or something. So I had to press AIM to get rid of it.

Alpha

Alpha

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 589 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:Bad Instincts
should be nice have one god mode to fight that d*mn coward. :)

Edited by Alpha, 11 June 2010 - 06:59 PM.

Zoraptor

Zoraptor

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2318 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
Had that bug in the PC version as well. I 'died', fell into a boulder, revived, and was then invulnerable. Exactly the same mission.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users