Game freezes when I turn on/off the TV

Paraclete

Question

5 answers to this question

There are spots in the game where you have to watch the TV reports, what happens there? Or you haven't got to anything like that yet?

Same here. I was able to turn on the small TV in orientation to see the news but everytime I try and turn on the TV in the first safehouse the game locks up. :p

The first time I tried to turn it on after talking to some guy before starting any missions. I rebooted and carried on. After I bugged the airfield and returned to the safehouse I opened the weapons chest. It said I have a new mission and to turn the TV on. Again, as soon as I hit turn on TV the game freezes up. I came online to see if anyone else was having this problem and haven't went back on AP yet. Its very frustrating!

Same here. I was able to turn on the small TV in orientation to see the news but everytime I try and turn on the TV in the first safehouse the game locks up. :)

The first time I tried to turn it on after talking to some guy before starting any missions. I rebooted and carried on. After I bugged the airfield and returned to the safehouse I opened the weapons chest. It said I have a new mission and to turn the TV on. Again, as soon as I hit turn on TV the game freezes up. I came online to see if anyone else was having this problem and haven't went back on AP yet. Its very frustrating!

Having the same issue on the second playthrough. (PS3 here as well)

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Its probably just a bug during those times. I was worried that it was going to happen every time I went to turn on the TV but it only happened the first two times. I'm now in China and haven't had a problem with the TV since, thankfully. :(

not sure what it is but it seems to be the UI action menu. freezes sometimes when I'm going to take an action/interaction. Which is pretty annoying, as I have to reboot the PS3 all over again.

I've had it two times on the tv and two times in mission when taking down guards. I'm not sure if this is only for the first missions or through the whole game

sargothsigcopy.jpg