Scope Attachments on Assault Riffle

LookAndRoll

Question

5 answers to this question

I think so. Even then, this is done in real life as well, it's just that the scope and RDS here aren't aligned correctly.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I think it is also strange that you attach a scope to a pistol even though it is selected as laser sight... it might seem as another bug because picture of laser sight looks different in the menu and laser sight should be mounted below pistols barrel... another bug??

"...Waste of a Missile but everyone on this Island seem Trigger-happy"

that would be just sad :( but still doubled attachments appear on the AR so it might be simply a bug because there is another model for sight attachment but due to bug it appears with scope.... but if it is intended by authors then *Facepalm*

And scope on a pistol when there should be a laser sight (that definitely looks different) looks just awkward....

"...Waste of a Missile but everyone on this Island seem Trigger-happy"

hehehe. yeah. that and scopes on a pistol, IMHO, don't look nice to begin with. (maybe a reflex sight? but, if I had a choice, I'd probably just get those tritium iron sights, and maybe a light attachment on the rail...)

It would also be nice if the descriptions/depictions (e.g., the old 'clips' & 'mags' thingy; some of the upgrades, like the modified stock or foregrip, not appearing) were a tad bit more 'realistic'.

I mean, sure, AP isn't a shooter per-se, but... *shrugs*