A Masterpiece

I realise that there are plenty of threads for discussion of people's views on the game, but I have never been moved to start a thread on a forum to praise a game before. Feel free to lock/delete/pour scorn as needed.

The writing, the spiderweb of a story, the acting, the choices - it is seminal work. For the first couple of hours I felt that the combat was the weak link, but once I levelled up the mechanics started to come into play and it became clear how well realised they are.

While I'm not going to compare the game to ME2 (which I probably preferred to AP), I agree with your statement here. I haven't had a game take me so far out of my comfort zone (in a good way!) in ages. While some of the "tough decisions" are a bit of the slightly contrived Virmire variety, they're actually hard decisions. The conversation ticker just adds some sweat-factor to it. :ermm:

Need to give it another playthrough soon, so I can see how much the order of things etc. really change the experience. Like would I get some decent assault rifles to the store this time around! :p

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif