New game +

A few of the veteran dialogue choices are essentially Mike saying "I'm a badass, I saved the world once and I don't take **** from nobody, ESPECIALLY you Darcy!" I paraphrased a bit so don't take it as GOSPEL!~~~~~~~~ (this is the proper way to do it circa 1998)

OMG I was sooo expecting Mike to punch Darcy in the face when he went back to calling him Mikey 2 or 3 sentences later but that never happened....so much for the editor's cut lol

A few of the veteran dialogue choices are essentially Mike saying "I'm a badass, I saved the world once and I don't take **** from nobody, ESPECIALLY you Darcy!" I paraphrased a bit so don't take it as GOSPEL!~~~~~~~~ (this is the proper way to do it circa 1998)

OMG I was sooo expecting Mike to punch Darcy in the face when he went back to calling him Mikey 2 or 3 sentences later but that never happened....so much for the editor's cut lol

lol yeah, what I wouldn't give for a renegade interrupt on Darcy "Hey Mike..." *POW*

WTF WERE YOU THINKING!? no NEW GAME +?

Until this thread, I never realised anyone was using such options.

Actually, I can't recall any game, aside from the ME's who got it. It's popular there or something? o:)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

WTF WERE YOU THINKING!? no NEW GAME +?

Until this thread, I never realised anyone was using such options.

Actually, I can't recall any game, aside from the ME's who got it. It's popular there or something? :lol:

Almost every JRPG has it.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Veteran mode sounds boring.

Give me lvl 1 char at the start anyday.

Play Recruit Hard mode if you dare.

I just made it to the end of Recruit Hard Mode actually... There were some difficult parts in the game, but nothing that Expert Shadow Operative and Master Chainshot can't handle. I suppose Master Fury thrown into the mix with a little Iron Will doesn't hurt either.

+10AP is still less than 31AP from the other classes though...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee