Borderlands players requested

Humodour

Hummm... I looked for you on Bok's Steam page but didn't see you -are you using the beta client?

This is me: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197971337350/home

hey let's play this tonight

OK. What time (in your local time: GMT -;)?

hey let's play this tonight

I'll be on for a bit, until 12:00 EST or so, so that might work. :shifty:

GMT man! I think that's GMT -5 though.

Got a level 6 to 10 character, Nightshade? We're lvl 8.

It's 2pm in Australia, 7pm in California, and I'm guessing 10pm in Nightshadia. Unfortunately that means unless we start in the next hour or so, Nightshade won't be playing with us given his 12pm curfew.

GMT man! I think that's GMT -5 though.

Yes, that is correct. GMT -5.

Got a level 6 to 10 character, Nightshade? We're lvl 8.

I believe so, my current character is at 24 but I'm fairly sure that I've got a level 9 around here somewhere. Is siren ok or do you have enough of those?

...Nightshade won't be playing with us given his 12pm curfew.

It's not exactly a curfew per say, I've just got to get up tomorrow and get some actual coursework done.

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

• 3 months later...

I'm not on Steam, otherwise I'd start a new character w/you. :(

Course, while I can stomp my husband into the ground, I'm not a super fast player compared to most of you, most likely, so I'd probably drive you nuts anyway. Nice to see some are still playing now and then tho.

Btw, did you ever buy any of the expansions? I thought Zombie was worth it...so was Knoxx, except the increased level cap ruined the after-winning gameplay since nothing scaled to the new cap...but the initial increased difficulty was refreshing.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I might be interested but I doubt I'll have the time to play before I go out of town for a week. Still, if there's a good connection there I'd be happy to run for a bit provided my laptop can still handle the game (it could earlier, and in fact did for awhile at LANs, but recently it's been acting up and I think that it's about time to retire it and get a replacement).

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I'm not on Steam, otherwise I'd start a new character w/you. :p

Course, while I can stomp my husband into the ground, I'm not a super fast player compared to most of you, most likely, so I'd probably drive you nuts anyway. Nice to see some are still playing now and then tho.

Btw, did you ever buy any of the expansions? I thought Zombie was worth it...so was Knoxx, except the increased level cap ruined the after-winning gameplay since nothing scaled to the new cap...but the initial increased difficulty was refreshing.

Knoxx sounds worth it. But no, never bought the xpacks.

As for playing with me - you don't need Steam... MP works whether you have it or not :) I'm happy to go at a slower pace - I probably prefer it.

Lemme know Nightshade. You're on my Steam friends list so...