Fraps crashes the game at startup

Tried Fraps, the game couldn't even start, tried Camtasia and got a terrible framerate with awful quality and no sound. Does anyone have any other suggestions? I'd like to make a walkthrough.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

This might surprise you but I had a grand total of 5 bugs during 30 hours of play time. Maybe it's the Restored Content Mod, but the game worked better than KotOR1, which felt like a terrible console port.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Fraps works fine usually, but KotOR 2 just crashes after the obsidian logo shows up. Not to mention Fraps really doesn't have any options for configuring it.

Oh and I have 4GB RAM so it should be fine. :bat:

Thanks, it works a lot better, although I still have no sound, and the cost is retarded. :)

• 3 weeks later...