I know this thread will be closed...

But why the admin closed so many threads? I mean about the delay, and pushed back again... We can't post about the delay? The no information what so ever? If we have some critics, we must be shut down?

Geez, maybe this forum is hosted in a non democratic country, but last time i checked, i posted from a democratic one...

I know, good chance the thread gonna be close, and me banned, but come on, Sega can laugh in the face of their customers, and we can't vent off???

Dang joke...

Anyway, go ahead...thread closed....flame on.......whatever... PATHETIC

My 0.02cents......

The reason for AP's delay - closed because of derailment

pushed back again - ditto

Sega shows a release date - there was a thread already about the same subject

So, is this game delayed or not - reached post limit

Would you kindly read before calling others pathetic? It kinda backfired this way.

The reason for AP's delay - closed because of derailment

pushed back again - ditto

Sega shows a release date - there was a thread already about the same subject

So, is this game delayed or not - reached post limit

Would you kindly read before calling others pathetic? It kinda backfired this way.

I did, if it was on this forum and i missed it, sorry, but if you talk about a little update on AP official website(date change for jun 2010) then it is pathetic....

I didn't mean to be rude, or anything, but come on, Sega showed us the respect they have for customers, if you don't agree, it all cool, everyone can think what they want, but not admitting the lack of respect toward their customers is just hypocrisy.

If you don't agree with me, it all good, but im sure im not the only one who feel that way.

P.S. Sorry for the typo mistake, english is not my first language.

Edited by Patriot1

There is a thread for discussion and criticism about the delay. Unless people like to wade through twelve different topics about the same thing, I think it's in everyone's interests to keep things organised.

There is no problem with criticising Obsidian, Sega, or anything under the sun as long as the debate is open, everyone's opinions (including critical ones) are given minimum respect and the criticism is constructive and reasonable rather than flaming. In general people are keeping to that, which is why most critical posts are not edited or deleted at the moment.

Patriot1, feel free to continue your argument in the linked thread - I am closing this to keep it all in the same place, not because what you are talking about violates forum policy. If you have any more concerns feel free to PM me.