What just happened?

So I'm travelling through the galaxy, saving all the Jedi I can get my hands on,

Landed at Iziz for the first time looking for a way to support the queen & the jedi, studying each conversation but nothing ever arises, so to progress the game I follow the main plot and end up killing some on the other guys men, great I was thinking - I'm now on the side of the queen...turns out they were just a hoax to make it look like I was captured.

Story progresses and I'm back on Iziz killing all the queens troops and end having to kill the Jedi & the queen - what the hell! Is there I choice in which side you choose - if so, where did I go wrong?

Now I get back to the ship and all of a sudden I'm apparently looking for 'revenge' and 'hunting' the remaining Jedi....what?

Anything I can do to get back on track before I land on dantoonine and get stuck there due to -magical plot device 20.7a- and have to kill all the Jedi I saved just to progress the plot and finish the game?

Haven't got any save games previous (I tell a lie, I've got one on Peragus)

Help! :)

So I'm travelling through the galaxy, saving all the Jedi I can get my hands on,

Landed at Iziz for the first time looking for a way to support the queen & the jedi, studying each conversation but nothing ever arises, so to progress the game I follow the main plot and end up killing some on the other guys men, great I was thinking - I'm now on the side of the queen...turns out they were just a hoax to make it look like I was captured.

Story progresses and I'm back on Iziz killing all the queens troops and end having to kill the Jedi & the queen - what the hell! Is there I choice in which side you choose - if so, where did I go wrong?

Now I get back to the ship and all of a sudden I'm apparently looking for 'revenge' and 'hunting' the remaining Jedi....what?

Anything I can do to get back on track before I land on dantoonine and get stuck there due to -magical plot device 20.7a- and have to kill all the Jedi I saved just to progress the plot and finish the game?

Haven't got any save games previous (I tell a lie, I've got one on Peragus)

Help! :verymad:

Ok, highlight this spoiler that i'll post now

What you did "wrong" was that you spoke to the woman near the fountain/statue/mob instead of heading to Daegon Ghent's house west of her (you need to go past the Skywall-entreance and the guards and head on west). If you talk to the woman you talked to, you side with General Vaklu, however in the final battle in the Throne room when you battle master Kavar - you have the option to switch sides again and side with the Jedi and the Queen. Not sure how I did it, but I know I managed to do it once :)

So head to the house of Daegon Ghent and the questline will start for you there :)

regards,

Rycal

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

QUOTE(The Architect @ May 9 2007, 05:18 PM)

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?