I got to play AP yesterday :-)

and... I had a blast playing it. The game was super fun and I didn't want to put it down. Everyone has done a great job on the project and I can't wait to get my hands on the final product. My favorite part of the game was the story and all the cutscenes, I got really into it and I kept playing just one more mission so I could see what happens next. This game is gonna be a great RPG.

okay I'm all done rubbing it in :)

I wish I could have played it. To bad I can't play as a girl. ;) At least the main Hero looks like a hunk, and I can change his look. :thumbsup:

I love the night, so peaceful and calm.

Well, I wouldn't mind a comment on the game's 'feel' and atmosphere. What game did it remind you of the most, Jean-Eric?

Well, I never played Mass Effect so I'm not very astute in the action RPG genre. Growing up, I always loved 007 movies and once Goldeneye came out I would spend hours playing with my friends and unlocking every cheat in the game. After Golden Eye the rest of the 007 series went down the drain. To me, Alpha Protocol is what those games should have been. I chose to make my character mimic Bond so it felt like I was playing a 007 movie. I got to fight sweet looking bad guys, I got to negotiate with shady dealers and I got to romance the ladies all in one play through. This is what a spy game should be and I can't wait to try modeling Bauer and Bourne. So that's what the game felt like during my play through, but because of its nature it will be different depending on how you play it and that's the beauty of the game.

So that's what the game felt like during my play through, but because of its nature it will be different depending on how you play it and that's the beauty of the game.

I will play it as a side scrolling shoot'em up.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

So that's what the game felt like during my play through, but because of its nature it will be different depending on how you play it and that's the beauty of the game.

This.

salamando.gif

build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

This.

Dual SMG and side strafe only?

This.

that seems dificult to complete a third person shooter as a side scroller game.

salamando.gif

build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

This.

Pah, faltering at the slightest sign of a challenge, and you call yourself a spy? Get outta my sight "M1lfluv3r"!

This.

Pah, faltering at the slightest sign of a challenge, and you call yourself a spy? Get outta my sight "M1lfluv3r"!

I mean to say difficult for someone that is not as awesome as myself. I can do it with my eyes closed without a controller.

salamando.gif

I mean to say difficult for someone that is not as awesome as myself. I can do it with my eyes closed without a controller.

That's the spirit son, we need more men in the fold like yourself.

Yes, ****y, arrogant self centered spies more concerned with how they look then with a global nuclear threat. Thats how im gonna play my MT. I wonder if its possible to get every single persons reputation down to zero. Thats what im gonna strive for.

salamando.gif

Why would you ever criticize yourself? Im proud of all those things. It makes me feel like im better than all the pathetic short people of the world. I do not have the virtue you speak of.

salamando.gif

Without criticism I am nothing. You all suck.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

That's the spirit son, we need more men in the fold like yourself.

Yes, ****y, arrogant self centered spies more concerned with how they look then with a global nuclear threat. Thats how im gonna play my MT. I wonder if its possible to get every single persons reputation down to zero. Thats what im gonna strive for.

Why stop at zero? You can get negative reputations, after all.

Matthew Rorie

Is itpossible for people to randomly try and kill you if they hate you enough. i.e. I am in the middle of a Rome mission. I have pissed off Konstantine Brakyo. Will he try to kill me in hubs other than his own, or will his buddies there try and kill me?

salamando.gif