Pre-order bonuses

Is there any word on availability outside the U.S.? Either as preorder bonuses or DLC?

Anyway, really looking forward to the game!

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I almost never preorder stuff these days. However, if I'm sure I'll get the title, I'm still open to the idea. On the other hand, I don't give a crap about the goodies. I'm sure the QA guys have played the game without the special items and finished. If they can, I can. HA! ...And someone going hogwild over the preorder bennies is nuts. Go breath into a paper bag for 30 seconds before you pass out.

Is there any word on availability outside the U.S.? Either as preorder bonuses or DLC?

Anyway, really looking forward to the game!

Oops, read up on Twitter and turned to Sega Europe. :)

Finally found the images for the weapon packs:

Gamecrazy Stealth Pack

Hamilton Marksman (based off a S&W M&P)

Rittergroupen Rapier - Permanently Silenced Pistol, silenced without need for silencer (based off a Glock 17)

Samael Typhoon (based off an Uzi)

UC Purgatory (based off an AK-74SU)

Gamestop Assault Pack

UC Regulator

Hamilton Howitzer

Rittergroupen Grizzly (based off a G36C)

Samael Retribution (based off a SCAR-L [i think])

Still haven't heard anything about the possibility of these packs eventually becoming DLC. However, I would definitely spend money to get these weapon packs as DLC.

Edited by Fearless_Jedi

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

Your links seem to be broken. :o

Working for me.

I tried spotting the shotguns, but even if they have a clear origin, the ~5 major tactical shotguns come in so many varieties and look so similar that slapping that extendable stock and picatinny rail on a shortish variant of any of them ends up pretty close to the Howitzer.

The AK-style selector on the Regulator is throwing me off, though. Original design?! :p

Your links seem to be broken. :o

As far as I can tell the links are working. Try going here.

The pics will be under Sega Games/Alpha Protocol/Pre-Order Images.

If that doesn't work then there must be somethin wrong with your system.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

Your links seem to be broken. :ermm:

As far as I can tell the links are working. Try going here.

The pics will be under Sega Games/Alpha Protocol/Pre-Order Images.

If that doesn't work then there must be somethin wrong with your system.

Tried that earlier. Sega Games is there. Alpha Protocol is there. Pre-Order Images are not there. Dunno why it doesn't show up. Tried it on the other computer, but no go there either.

Looks like someone over at Sega decided to remove the pics from their ftp site. Sorry guys I never made copies of the pics.

:ermm:

I'll to find some replacement links tomorrow or maybe I'll get some sense and attach the files to a new post...if I can find the pics on the net that is...

Edited by Fearless_Jedi

Edited for content

If I remember correctly, all those weapons have camo patterns, and I imagine they are just retextured versions of existing weapon models.

Edit: You can see them here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/segaamerica/s...57605782362909/

Only the stealth pack has a camo pattern, so maybe they are unique models after all.

Edited by Hell Kitty

Ok, so apparently the links are once again working. But just incase of another issue I will attach the pics to a new post later on.

Edited for content

• 3 weeks later...

i would definately buy the assault pack on the microsoft market place, and maybe the other one if they do put them on there, which i strongly hope for.

[url="http://profile.mygamercard.net/XxMythicAgexX"][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/lastgame/XxMythicAgexX.png[/img][/url]

First game I ever preordered was Resident Evil 5 this year and I didn't even know about the bonus (Surprised when the Gamestop guy handed me this little placard of Chris & Sheva).

The bonuses generally aren't a big deal. Either way though I'm currently preordering/planning on preorder:

-Wolfenstein

-Brutal Legend

-Alpha Protocol

-Halo ODST

I pretty much only buy games via pre-order (for the PC anyways) whether I get bonus items or not. I don't personally understand people having an issue with them existing in single player games but then again there's lots of other things I don't understand about people as well I suppose...

PC version not getting the same stuff as console versions is a bit of a put off however.