K3 AND K4

Google loses money with YouTube (they likely gain some other benefits, but it doesn't make Google any money).

Google puts banner ads on YouTube.

I'm confused.....

I already pointed this out and now you're restating my point? The underlying fact is that you simply want developers/publishers to charge less for the game. I'd like that too, but there's no real reason, outside of philanthropy, to do so.

I was only simply stating that you are correct.

So you're just hoping that the developers decide to be nice?

I doubt they would, game developers most likely just make games for cash.

Why don't you go play the stock market so you can get crazy rich, so that monthly fees aren't an issue.

Since I have a dad that trades stocks and has made pretty good amounts of cash doing it, I'm sure he could give me pointers o how to trade stocks and become financially rich, ad I'm guessing most game developers have at least a few people who are professional stock traders.

deicideLogo5.jpg

Google loses money with YouTube (they likely gain some other benefits, but it doesn't make Google any money).

Whatever money they get from the ads doesn

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I'm confused.....

I already pointed this out and now you're restating my point? The underlying fact is that you simply want developers/publishers to charge less for the game. I'd like that too, but there's no real reason, outside of philanthropy, to do so.

I was only simply stating that you are correct.

So you're just hoping that the developers decide to be nice?

I doubt they would, game developers most likely just make games for cash.

Why don't you go play the stock market so you can get crazy rich, so that monthly fees aren't an issue.

Since I have a dad that trades stocks and has made pretty good amounts of cash doing it, I'm sure he could give me pointers o how to trade stocks and become financially rich, ad I'm guessing most game developers have at least a few people who are professional stock traders.

Except the stock market can be very hard to make money on because of it's volatility, so one moment a company could be in the green, the next moment they could have to shut down because they couldn't pay for everything.

And the stock market doesn't do very well for liquidity.

on the second point, EVERYONE does EVERYTHING to make a buck or have fun, if you can combine the two great, but you don't just spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on something simply for your own pleasure.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

The Stock Market is a risk, not a free way to suddenly become a trillionare company. However, many people take the risk of the stock market, many companies do it because they are so willing to take the risk. While some millionares do play the stock market, it is quite easy to go from bein a trillionare, to a poor wretched soul on the street who just has enough cash to live in a garbage dump. But again, thats the risk you take by playing the stock market.

deicideLogo5.jpg

The Stock Market is a risk, not a free way to suddenly become a trillionare company. However, many people take the risk of the stock market, many companies do it because they are so willing to take the risk. While some millionares do play the stock market, it is quite easy to go from bein a trillionare, to a poor wretched soul on the street who just has enough cash to live in a garbage dump. But again, thats the risk you take by playing the stock market.

Exactly, and if you put most of your money on the market you're at it's mercy. you could have the largest user base and the best IP in the world, but the market could crap out and you'd be unable to do anything but close down.

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

And all that's done is reduce the amount of money that YouTube loses.