Yay!

Calax

Good Old Games took something that was free and included it in hopes of it having some value added. It doesn't give any implication whatsoever that they feel it's "important" in any way.

I disagree, the way they put it together indicates they do think it is just more than "something that was free" - something that is supported by the fact that they got Chris Avellone to write a new introduction and some new material. :lol:

...if anything but an overwhelming majority of the people that loved the first two Fallouts had more than little to no knowledge of the existence of the Fallout Bible, Good Old Games wouldn't bother including it since there'd be no reason to.

In your 'words', "HAHAHAHAHAHA!" :lol:

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

What does "the way they put it together" mean? Did GoG need to put a whole lot of effort into including the FB? On the Fallout compilation DVD I've got there are some things like desktop wallpapers, maybe some soundtrack mp3s. The inclusion of such things doesn't make them an important part of the experience, it's just added extras, and people like added extras.

Edited by Hell Kitty

I have no idea what you guys are on about. STALKER: Clear Sky had fantastic graphics!

:rolleyes:

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!