Dante's Inferno

Purkake

Already the early second editon DnD Fiend Folio ludicriously copy-pasted the 9 circles into their cosmology. Dante's inferno, meaning the setting, is probably the very first progenitor on how people imagine a fictional hell should look like. Don't like fiery hell? Blame Dante!

And I agree, God of War did not flaunt itself as anything else than a complete reimagining of Hellenic mythology. Done badass. Funnily enough, that's quite the prevalent idea, revamping mythology to suit modern audiences. Rune did it, so Titan Quest, Jade Empire and of course Argoneuts etc. Continuing with that thought, I'd actually like yet another take on myth, this time preferably Meso-American. A meso-american myth-influenced action rpg, hehheh.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Already the early second editon DnD Fiend Folio ludicriously copy-pasted the 9 circles into their cosmology. Dante's inferno, meaning the setting, is probably the very first progenitor on how people imagine a fictional hell should look like. Don't like fiery hell? Blame Dante!

And I agree, God of War did not flaunt itself as anything else than a complete reimagining of Hellenic mythology. Done badass. Funnily enough, that's quite the prevalent idea, revamping mythology to suit modern audiences. Rune did it, so Titan Quest, Jade Empire and of course Argoneuts etc. Continuing with that thought, I'd actually like yet another take on myth, this time preferably Meso-American. A meso-american myth-influenced action rpg, hehheh.

Already done, by Mel Gibson :lol:

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life