Would you ever consider making a DS game?

harry4000uk

Add a new hero class (the "F") and you've got one awesome game.

Yes, Tetronomino is different. He has always felt that he doesn't belong with the other blocks, felt that he was meant for something different, something special...

Kind of cliche though...

Edited by Purkake

Why isn't someone porting the old Ultima games to the Nintendo DS? Or Wasteland? Or Pool of Radiance? All those old, fantastic RPG's would work so well on a small screen and updated graphics. I mean, the touchscreen is almost like having a mouse! It shouldn't be too hard to make a new user interface utilizing the touchscreen instead of a keyboard..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

If Obsidian would ever make a DS game it should be because they feel they can make a GOOD DS game. There is a distinct lack of good games on the DS.

There are loads of good DS games. The Wii is lacking good games. Look at Metacritic's top DS games

I respectfully disagree, because I didn't think the ones I played that are on that list (quite a few) are really that good. At least, not so good as to get scores like that. Most of them were pretty disappointing to me, and I end up playing old NES and SNES roms on my DS more than anything else.

I have to thank you for this though, because I did in fact not know that Chrono Trigger had been ported to the DS and I will be getting that A.S.A.P.

Why isn't someone porting the old Ultima games to the Nintendo DS? Or Wasteland? Or Pool of Radiance? All those old, fantastic RPG's would work so well on a small screen and updated graphics. I mean, the touchscreen is almost like having a mouse! It shouldn't be too hard to make a new user interface utilizing the touchscreen instead of a keyboard..

I think they ported Gauntlet...

Porting more old DOS games would be pretty awesome.