PLEASE, PROBLEM WITH THE SECUROM SOLUTION

I need a copy of an analysis to send to securom in a email or you can send to ???@hotmail.com a "kotor2.exe" file, required form securom please.

And how can we be sure that you will not use this data to get a "fixed" .exe from SecuROM that you do not deserve? Id est, how can we be sure you do not have a badly cracked copy and simply want a real .exe to get the support? :)

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Distributing files, including exe files from the game disk isn't legal. I have removed your email address, as these forum pages are available to search engines and by extension email address "harvesters". If it is a securom problem, your best bet might be to contact securom who has a support email address available on the support page on their website

:)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein