Does this sound right to you?

Kaftan Barlast

If it means 'recoil', then go with an English spelling that's closer and with less ambiguous pronunciation, like 'Rekoyl' or 'Recoyle'. You can insert a hyphen after the prefix re- if you like: 'Re-koil' etc...

This is a lame marketing gimmick. If they want to call it 'Recoil' in English, call it that. Don't bastardise the spelling or you'll just suffer the original problem all over again.

I think you're underestimating the value inherent in it being difficult to pronounce/hard to decode. If people have to think twice about your name it's better than once. It's like the gods names in Cthulhu.

My favourite project name of all time has to be HAMMERFALL.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Nyarlathotep

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Nyarlathotep

See? Without meaning to I scanned that three times. Even though I already know how it is pronounced and what it means.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.