Character Drawings

Think Any 1 can draw my Starwars Character?

Heres the Profile

Names: Darth Sarr,Chek'tiade

Birth Planet:Champala

Languages:Chagrian,Common,Sith

Species:Chagrian

Haircolor:None

Eyecolor:Orange

Skin color: Dark red with Black sith tats

Blade style:Duelbladed

Blade color:Orange

His Tats Are like the ones on Darth Wyyrlok 3 http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Wyyrlok_%28III%29

Post it here or send it to Bhawk3456@aol.com

"Sometimes truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded."

I have all the artistic talent of a dead rat carcass, sorry. May I suggest Photoshop?

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

what can photoshop do.

Let someone with no artistic talent have a modicum of art skills. You know, copy image, apply a few filters, clone, etc... and it looks like you aren't retarded! ;)

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Umm ill try

I was being sarcastic... 'shop isn't good for that type of thing

'shop isn't good for that type of thing

Ya it can be! I can design just about anything on Photoshop, creatures to landscapes you name it.

And about making Gaspards's creature- I am not going to waist my time or effort making something that doen't benifit me or anybody else.

Edited by Darth Allanon

Always knowing the answer doesn't make you smart, but being able to discover the answer does.