Kreia's Last Comments about Party during Endgame/Bao-Dur question

I was wondering why Kreia never reveals the future about Bao-Dur in her discussion about the fates of all the NPC characters in the party. I thought I could remember her expressing surprise that I could read his mind in the game. Was it that reason nothing is specfically said about him or was it oversight?

As long I'm talking about Bao-Dur - whatever happened to that line "Make my sacrifice matter" that was clearly in a file on the KOTOR2 site that showed off the voice actors. Why was that cut from the game?

Yup, they intentionally designed Bao-Dur's fate after Kotor2 to be a 'mystery'. Probably for a sequel, as it isn't cut content at all...

I still think that's about giving up the Remote to blow up Malachor. Why it isn't used (not even in the game-files at all); who knows? No-one is sure what it was intended for anyways, if it wasn't just for that purpose (stuffing it in trailers).

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

It is Kreia who cannot read his mind, the Exile can. In the same way, she has trouble sensing his future. As for that little line "make my sacrifice matter" many believe it means that Bao-Dur at some point was supposed to die, on Telos, or possibly on M4-78, but no trace of that can be found in game files. Except on Citadel Station, during the Sith attack, when Atton finds HK-47 and Bao-Dur have disappeared.

There's really nothing to work with. Scraps of the HK factory somehow made it to the xbox version, and are now being used for the TSLRP, I guess it's possible that something about Bao-Dur and the solo mission in which he supposedly died might be found there as well.
Not really. Grenn does mention Bao-Dur being gone when you land on Citadel Station, but it's not like it gives a clue as to what happened to him.

I only have the pc version, I can't say if there's anything else in the xbox version game files (cut content, I mean). That's where the modules of the HK factory and M4-78 came from, and I would not be surprised if other gifts might be found there.

Grenn: "I thought I saw you disembark with Bao-Dur, is he here?"

Atton: "Now that you mention it, where did he run off to? HK-47, also."

Grenn: "I guess it's no time to be swapping war stories, anyways."

This is from the pc version game files. It seems that just like HK-47, Bao-Dur was supposed to do something on his own as well, and the battle of Telos being past M4-78 and all it is likely that this was the time for him to die.

He probably went to the surface to finish his work there. Altough that is just my personal guess, no content ingame (present or cut) to tell what really happened to him.

Also; the HK-factory was on the PC Disk (you can just use cheats to go there). The Droid Planet however wasn't present, and was ripped from the X-box (you can find the files on Gizka's site, once again, use the Warp cheat... or better; just use Dstoney's mod...)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee