Planescape: Torment

Gromnir

Looks like someone still stays on the ignore list.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Gromnir is a snob... is why he complains 'bout writing o' ps:t.

no, Gromnir is a nerd, thats why he complains bout writing of pst.

complaining about the philosophical merits of ps:t is like complaining about the improbability of a 10 yard flying kick in a kung fu movie

Lois: Honey, what do you say we uh...christen these new sheets, huh?

Peter: Why Lois Griffin, you naughty girl.

Lois: Hehehe...that's me.

Peter: You dirty hustler.

Lois: Hehehehe...

Peter: You filthy, stinky prostitute.

Lois: Aha, ok I get it...

Peter: You foul, venereal disease carrying, street walking whore.

Lois: Alright, that's enough!

I'll write answer here tomorrow, but it's not that I think you're snobby because you don't like ps:t's philosophising. It's just the overall dismissing and narrow attitude you channeled on anime, modern art and what not

But more on that tomorrow :)

edit: btw, it is kinda alarming if I tell someone he shows snobby characteristics :lol:

edit2: and snobby might be bit off, let's just say dogmatic in bad way

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Gromnir is a snob... is why he complains 'bout writing o' ps:t.

no, Gromnir is a nerd, thats why he complains bout writing of pst.

complaining about the philosophical merits of ps:t is like complaining about the improbability of a 10 yard flying kick in a kung fu movie

poo has a point... as unbelievable as that seems. chrisA's philosophical introspection were akin to the wire-fu o' your typical kung fu movie.... kinda silly and over-the-top. camp quality perhaps?

as for xard...

post if you will, but Gromnir is finished here. surely not need some xardist piece on the social and cultural value o' the majority o' anime available... much less another attempt to convince us that all of chrisA's cliff's notes philosophy were on par with the bestest writing you has ever found in novels. HA! am betting even chrisA would balk at such.

tell it to the wind.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Great Asmodeus, same people... same subject... same exact words. It feels like December 1999 again. Of course, it doesn't help that this thread happens at least once per year, on average.

HA! Good Fun!

P.S. Where is Volourn?

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.