Default Directories/Folders

Whenever:

1) I open Windows Explorer, the default folder that initially opens is My Documents

2) I save a document, the default folder the computer opens first to save the file to is My Documents

3) I save a webpage, the default folder the computer opens first to save the file to is My Documents

4) I save a picture, the default folder the computer opens first to save the file to is My Documents

5) I save a video, , the default folder the computer opens first to save the file to is My Documents

This is an extremely annoying and somewhat time-wasting feature. Is there any way to change these defaults?

Thanks!

That seems really cool. But I've only done two registry edits my whole life, and panicked like a small child each time.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I agree that with having several projects at once on the go it would be helpful to have 'modes' to drop into, on some sort of quickbar. i.e. LAZARUS, HOME, LAWSUITS etc

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

That seems really cool. But I've only done two registry edits my whole life, and panicked like a small child each time.
You can save each key before you edit it. If something goes wrong, double click on the saved key (it's a file) et voil

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority