Let's all start a petition against the KotOR MMO!

Kotor MMO  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a Kotor MMO?

• No.
    • Hell no.
    • No and I will tear someone's eyes out if they do it anyway.

Hey, if they can make a petition to change Diablo 3's art style, we can make a petition to stop another franchise from being milked!

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Guest The Architect

Yes I know, it's ****ed, but as if LA, EA and BioWare are going to give a **** about some anti-KotOR MMO petition on the Obsidian message board. We're doomed, man. Doomed.

I nearly put a chair through a frickin wall when I heard that KOTOR 3 will be an MMO. The only reason I played KOTOR was because it was on a console , I dont own a PC however I do own the laptop I am typing this burning misif with. I have no plans in purchasing a PC , having to constantly update it if I want to play anything decent and having to deal with surly **** such as myself when wanting to upgrade said PC . It not something I wish to have to put up with.

If they did some market research and asked how many KOTOR fans and/or owners of the previous games in the franchise actually play/ed the game on a PC or Xbox, I'm sure they'd find that most KOTOR fans play/ed the games on Xbox and have NO WISH WHATSOEVER TO PLAY KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC 3 AS A MMO!

Then again, our new overlords at EA now have control of LucasArts and Bioware so were pretty much ****ed anyway. However , if we don't fight THEY WILL WALK OVER US UNTIL THE END OF DAYS!

****ing hell, I do not want to see Kotor III released, or even developed as an MMORPG. In fact, I would most likely boycott other products if they made that decision, just as I am refusing to buy games that use draconian DRM scams.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Star Wars: Galaxies was great for a time

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Isn't there already one of these? :ermm:

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS