Following Congressional subpoena, Karl Rove flees USA.

Cycloneman

Gotta love those Iowans. o:)

HA!

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

If Rove would've been involved hurting a jew somewhere, the Mossad would've taken care of him before we know it o:)
This illustrates my point of omnipresent discrimination of jews (and black people, and gays etc), be it positive or negative, joke or earnest o:) [edit]Discrimination: Treating different when there shouldn't be a difference.

What exactly is "citzien arrest"? Is it allowed for normal citizens to arrest someone?

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

What exactly is "citzien arrest"? Is it allowed for normal citizens to arrest someone?

The United States allows citizens to attempt to arrest someone; virtually all allow it for a felony they saw being committed, blah blah blah.

Apparently these folks were trying to arrest him regarding war crimes and such, not the ducking-out-on-Subpoena (found it in other sources while looking for Iowan laws on Citizen's Arrest).

edit:

Judge rules Congress can subpoena Bush aides

"We disagree with the district court's decision," said White House spokeswoman Dana Perino. "We are reviewing it and once we've had a chance to do that we'll consider whether the decision should be appealed."

RAGE RAGE RAGE.

Edited by Cycloneman
I don't post if I don't have anything to say, which I guess makes me better than the rest of your so-called "community." 8)

If Rove would've been involved hurting a jew somewhere, the Mossad would've taken care of him before we know it o:)
This illustrates my point of omnipresent discrimination of jews (and black people, and gays etc), be it positive or negative, joke or earnest -_- [edit]Discrimination: Treating different when there shouldn't be a difference.

Oh, grow a pair :*

Or are you claiming that the Mossad are ineffective? Their work is very admirable IMO, hence the joke.

Making jokes about race and nationality happens all the time and everyone enjoys it, the finns jokes on the swedes, the swedes jokes the norwegians, the norwegians about everyone else and the danish does it on the swedes. Or maybe that wasn't your point? You only mentioned people that has historically been under discrimination, right? Then by excluding them from our ring of fun, aren't we still discriminating them? You, know by ignoring their privilige as everyone else to be ridiculed? Yes/no? Or are we insensitive? Where's the measurement? Who will be talking for all the oppressed ones? How will we define on what is derogatory against who?

You have well intensions, but you're opening a can of worms by trying to define anything that describes race, gender, faith and sexual orientation as something negative.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

zulus3.jpg

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.