Face change

Is it normal that my (and Aton's) face changes. I am replaying the game and this time im going sentinel-Sith lord (so taking the dark path) and i noteced both our face changes. I didnt see anything like that happening when i played light side.

Yes, it's normal - Sith look demonish and evil with misshapen faces like Palpatine or evil-coloured eyes like Anakin. This is how the game interprets that, though it does tend to look a little more grey/vampire-like than demonish, if you ask me. It also leads to some weird situations, like when Atton tells me he is concerned by the choices I make and how they have begun to be noticeable on me physically even as he looks far, far worse than I do...

The LS doesn't do that, of course - they're just angelic people whose faces are never corrupted by evil, right? :bat:

Yeah i guess that makes sense.

Well at least i managed to corrupt 1 member so far. Kreia doesn't seem to like me to much :)

But i just met bao-Dur so i have a large amount of corruption to do.

In previous times i managed to make the Handmaiden a Jedi and the second time Aton. Will i be able to make Bao-Dur a jedi (I know he is 'force sensitive' from what i read in forums) but will the option still be open even though i'm on the dark side? I will try anyways though if not last time Aton did well as a jedi I might also hang on more to Visas nut not sure yet how to handle that as it will affect how the Handmaiden will respond to me (or not at all) so i might do those echani moves first if i have enough influence on her without getting light side points.

Edited by Mescalino

Yeah i guess that makes sense.

Well at least i managed to corrupt 1 member so far. Kreia doesn't seem to like me to much :)

But i just met bao-Dur so i have a large amount of corruption to do.

In previous times i managed to make the Handmaiden a Jedi and the second time Aton. Will i be able to make Bao-Dur a jedi (I know he is 'force sensitive' from what i read in forums) but will the option still be open even though i'm on the dark side? I will try anyways though if not last time Aton did well as a jedi I might also hang on more to Visas nut not sure yet how to handle that as it will affect how the Handmaiden will respond to me (or not at all) so i might do those echani moves first if i have enough influence on her without getting light side points.

Since you put that in spoiler tags yourself...

Yes, you can still turn Bao-Dur into a jedi and make him fall to the dark side. He ends up bearing a striking resemblance to another infamous zabrak sith if you manage that. Be warned that it's difficult, though. You can only make him a jedi by building influence, and Bao-Dur only does that when he is in the group to watch you take options that always give LS points. That means you'll have to remain DS despite a massive LS hit if you want to make him a sith. It can be done, though. I've done it myself. As you speculate, something similar, though to a lesser degree, is true for Handmaiden... or even Disciple, if you play a female exile.

as long as your Darksider reminds soundly in the dark side, it is alright to get a few LS hits to get Bao Dur dark sided.

I got him dark sided and jedi. Also I gotten Atton and Handmaiden dark sided too. Thus time around I have Haharr and NOT Mira.

Btw Haharr is usefull to make your character powerful. IF you fully repaired T3 M4, good influence with Hk-47 and Haharr(also finish the lesson of Strenght that does involes Kreia while getting postive influence with Haharr, it is worth it), you will get a very powerful character. Because Each of them will add a attruibte point to your character. Also there is a very nice infinite dark side loop to make you eviler and Make Haharr insanely smart(he will be the smartest one in your crew if you do it right Like Int+257) Also he will be insanely strong too(if you keep doing the ds infinite loop you will make him the MEGA melee monster and a MEGA skills monster).

It's easy to get Mira and still go Darkside, just go to Nar Shada early on and make sure you do one or two Lightside things to keep your rank from sliding below ~75% Darkside.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I think it's to late to make Bao-Dur a jedi since i my influence on him dropped already and im close to the 75% DS.

I have just landed on Duxn on my way to Oberon. Since i have never had haharr as a party member so i am going to keep him. I always had trouble in the temple wen we need to split up so i am going to use him for that.

I only wished (which also sounds more logical) That 100% dark would give +3 str in stead of +3 Dex.

After Onderon i will visit Nar Shadaa so i doubt i will get enough chances to gain influence. I will just stay dark and see where it takes me. Aton was ok as jedi so i might turn him. UNLESS kan Haharr be made a Jedi? I think he would a powerfull Marauder...

ps. What is that loop you are talking about? Not intend to use but i am curious :biggrin: (as i also have to make sure i'm 75% dark at lvl 15 but that should be easy enough.)

I think it's to late to make Bao-Dur a jedi since i my influence on him dropped already and im close to the 75% DS.

I have just landed on Duxn on my way to Oberon. Since i have never had haharr as a party member so i am going to keep him. I always had trouble in the temple wen we need to split up so i am going to use him for that.

Alternatively, you can try to "break him on your will", which basically means that if the influence drops to 0 (in Bao-Dur's case that would mean having him in the group to disapprove of all your DS choices), the character stops resisting you and tells you all his/her secrets. They'll have an opposing alignment, however, and I don't think you can "jedify" them in that case... Anybody remember?

I only wished (which also sounds more logical) That 100% dark would give +3 str in stead of +3 Dex.

I think it does, depending on class. The LS/DS mastery bonus is not the same for all classes, you know. I must admit that I don't remember which class grants what bonus, though.

After Onderon i will visit Nar Shadaa so i doubt i will get enough chances to gain influence. I will just stay dark and see where it takes me. Aton was ok as jedi so i might turn him. UNLESS kan Haharr be made a Jedi? I think he would a powerfull Marauder...

He was meant to be "jedifiable", but sadly LA nixed the idea by decree from George Lucas that there should be no more wookiee jedi.

ps. What is that loop you are talking about? Not intend to use but i am curious >_< (as i also have to make sure i'm 75% dark at lvl 15 but that should be easy enough.)

I think that's a bug in the conversation with Hanharr that allows you to finish the conversations with him and get the bonus, but not complete it and so do it over and over. I don't quite remember it, though, since I've played DS only very rarely, so maybe DeathScepter should just explain it instead of me getting it wrong.

if you want extra damage, Go with ds guardian and marunders. also with Haharr, after you get him, talk to Kreia and chose the more manipulator lines with her, she will teach you how to draw strenght from Haharr.

At least two postive influence checks with him to teach him about the lessons that Kreia showed you.

Then there is a line," Why do you follow me?"He will talk about his own reasons and lifedebt of his people. Ask about the this debt, about tell him to let it go. Don't worry about the first influence thing. The second one is the most important one.

At first, his intelligence will go down a bit but if you do it several times(trust me, it will help you overcome any LS points that you accidently get or by influencing your crew), his intelligence with get into the 250 range. He will outperform everyone's skills sets outside of Exile's persude skill. Yes Even T3M4 and GOTO and BaoDur.

Well Jediphile, Comes to knowledge and skill, I do my best to dedicate everything to memory. So Even if I don't play a game in awhile, I will know key points to apply certian strageties.

Basicly if you are going to the Dark Side, Kiss T3M4 HK47 and Haharr's asses all of the time.