question about KOTOR2

I bought my kotor2 disc in france awhile ago and now I'm reinstalling cuz I feel like it only thing I'm wondering is which Language converting tool/mod should I use? I want all the text, voices, etc.. to be in English over French but there are so many "language converting" or similar tools out there that I dont know which one is best/most recommended.

thanks

I think you could simply switch some of the files, I'll upload the English ones in a bit and you can try that.

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

oh alright

well I started playing a little but i really cant get into it if its french so I'll be waiting for those files I guess unless someone knows of a easy tool/mod to fix the languages.

If available in your language, you get the that, obviously. This one was French and they don't want it in French. They should have purchased English if they wanted English rather than try to convert it later, to do what, save money?

It may be cheaper to buy new KotOR 2 than get a language translation, you know.

Edited by walkerguy

Twitter | @Insevin

Idea: Don't buy foreign games. ;)

i do speak french and the first time I played it through was fine but I'd like it in english now.

i might buy another one i guess.. but not if those uploads work..

That was sort of a joke. I saw the

Xbox Gamertag: EK frunch

And figured you probably did speak french, but its probably easier to buy a new KotOR 2 than to try to get translation software for english, which is what you want now. :shifty:

Edited by walkerguy

Twitter | @Insevin