Kotor Start Up Error

Ok so I'm trying to start up the game. It starts and loads for a bit. Then an error box pops up:

Star Wars: Knights of the old republic II: The sith lords has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the incovenience.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this. If so then thx. I've been having so many problems with my games that I want to break them. :thumbsup:

I'm not sure but I have an Alienware computer and i've installed and played it b4. I uninstalled it awhile back and reinstaled it today but now it isnt working. I havent changed my driver or anything. Sorry if that wasnt that helpful but i'm kind of slow when it comes to coputers

Sweet my lifes goal is to own an alien ware, as to the problem if its a multicore, Vista, try repeatedly trying to launch the game my game needs to start and crash 2-3 times before i get it up and running

Alienware PCs are nice, but only get one if you do not want to build your own system - otherwise you would be wasting your money. As for the multi-core and vista issues, they can all be taken care of via well known tweaks that have been mentioned numerous times on the forums.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I dont have Vista so that doesnt really help... I emailed the people at some website so i will probably get an answer somewhere between 2 and 8 years. oh yeah and about that alienware thing I thought it would be good and reliable for a pretty long time but ive had so many problems. I'm sure it's my computer. It has a mind of it's own. It's somehow uninstalled XP twice and Crysis and Kotor games dont work. ALIENWARE IS THE DEVIL!!! So if you can give me a non Vista related answer it might work :ermm:

Yes!!!!!! I found the error. I had to download new drive but now my internets font is smaller than a pinhead. Thx for the help....

after what you complaind about i realy want to know what was the error