Stuck on Ebon Hawk...HELP!

This question is pertinent to use of KOTAR 2 on the X-box...I downloaded the update to make it playable on my x-box 360...when you initially get to the Ebon Hawk and escape from Peragos (the first mining world) my game is not allowing me to set a course for Telos...when I go to the Galaxy map after doing everything else necessary beforehand...when I hit the button...it simply shows me again and I don't actually ever get to Telos...HELP! I've looked everywhere online for help...Is there a code for the x-box to simply go to telos?? Maybe that would work...how would i input the code??

Thanks...I'm dying to keep playing this and avoiding spoilers as much as possible!

Travis

Have you gone to talk to Kreia first? I think that you have to go talk to Kreia, and then come back and talk to Atton, and then you should be able to use the map...

Edited by qt3.14159

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

Have you gone to talk to Kreia first? I think that you have to go talk to Kreia, and then come back and talk to Atton, and then you should be able to use the map...

I was just about to say that! =) I don't think the map even becomes available to you until you finish speaking with Kreia and she says something like "Make sure Atton stays on course."