Completely new mixed drink

Walsingham

Am I gay becuase I like margaritas? I mean it's really the only drink I've ever enjoyed but then again I don't drink at all. Only been exposed to beer which sucks, tequila which sucked, wine which sucks, and some coke and something which tasted like coke with an odd aftertaste which sucked. Maybe I was just born to be a no having fun loser.

Nah, Margaritas are fine, although I usually measure the quality of a person by his choice of Cognac :-

As for a name for Walsinghams innovation: The Walsingh Mathilda?

Yeah, yeah, I know, been down here for too long already :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I checked with someone and it definitely is all the ingredients i listed for the Battenburg-tasting-drink. I recommend trying it!

Oh and i'm not sure about quantities for it etc, but having a few drinks prior to it may help : )

*waves to pixies*

Edited by Petay

Am I gay becuase I like margaritas? I mean it's really the only drink I've ever enjoyed but then again I don't drink at all. Only been exposed to beer which sucks, tequila which sucked, wine which sucks, and some coke and something which tasted like coke with an odd aftertaste which sucked. Maybe I was just born to be a no having fun loser.

Nah, Margaritas are fine, although I usually measure the quality of a person by his choice of Cognac :-

As for a name for Walsinghams innovation: The Walsingh Mathilda?

Yeah, yeah, I know, been down here for too long already :lol:

I like armagnac, rather than cognac. What does that say?

And that is an awful pun.

I would hazard a guess, Sluggo, that you've not tried enough alcohol yet. I've shown two teetotallers the error of their ways with mixology. If you like fruit, try a Sex on the Beach.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.