LASIK INFORMATION

mystoryfor

Guys I read some article about Lasik and I want to share this to you. Since im also planning to undergo an eye surgery in a couple of months from now because my vision is a hindrance im my passion. I hope this can also give you some knowledge about Lasik. Just in case you want to have a vision correction in the near future without the help of glasses or contacts. Anyway, stands for Laser-Assisted In Situ Keratomileusis. The LASIK procedure is a precise and controlled removal of corneal tissue by a special laser that reshapes the cornea in order to change its focusing power. To be considered for this surgery, a technician must first scan your eyes in order to create a detailed map. By doing this, he or she will be able to adjust the laser to your exact requirements in order to determine whether or not the surgery is possible. You can also see more complete information about the Lasik in

Edited by Fionavar

A bot with an avatar?

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

A bot with an avatar?

Us bots are getting quite complex and sophisticated.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Advertising is not permissible in these premises. kthxbai. :thumbsup:

Feel free to PM me or another moderator if you have genuine concerns regarding Lasik and this is not, in fact, an advertisement.