Influence

I wonder why the game was made that way. It's pretty confusing without ability to watch the amount of influence. I almost feel blind.

But I don't want to cheat, even if that's only a save game editor... That's not the way the game was supposed to be played. Cheating takes too much out of the sense of accomplishment. :o

thier's a mod somewere that makes Bao's remote tell you what your influence with your party is. To unlock influence options you need to either have really low influence of really high influence. With high influence your party members gain allignment points that you do. with low influence your party gains allignment opposite of you. the more extreme your influence is the more allignment points they get. Charisma will also increase allignment but Masters and Lords have a feet which signifigantly pushes thier compain's allignment to the extremes. the benifit of alignment mastery is that you git a bonus of some sort.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

Hm, if so, then I have extreme influence on everybody except Goto. Their alignment is very dependant on mine, although I didn't know that it was influence causing it.

Still, it would've been nicer if there was a real function in the game that could show you your influence in percents! :teehee: