Best NWN2 modules?

roshan

Ok, DLA was formed, I think, just before the release of NWN1, and their major project Wyvern Crown was released a good 4 or 5 years after that. Though DLA did recieve much support from Bioware via the premium mod program and internally, support the community lacks from Obsidian unfortunately.

That's because Obsidian realizes that NWN2 modding is pretty muchy alost cause (much like DA modding).

What makes you say DA modding is dead in the water, Volourn? The issues with the toolset on release? I haven't got DA yet, so please excuse my ignorance.

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

Because unlike NWN, BIO has made it abundantly clear that the DA modding scene is simply not important to them. And, whether people admit it or not, the DA user base will follow their lead. If the developer doesn't care why should the user base? The only reason why DA has a toolset in the first place is BIO's lame attempt to please the crybaby NWN toolset whiny fanbase. *shrug*

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.