Trouble with party members

Ok so I wanted to keep the Mandalorian inside my party but I heard that HK-47 has some beneficial rewards if you influence him enough. So basically, whats this rewarding thing that I hear HK-47 posseses?

I heard it had something to do with him explaining how to kill Jedis?

I just wanted to know when I could switch him out so I can use my Mandalorian while getting the rewarding thing from HK-47.

Spoilerized text just adds on to story. Gameplay-wise it'll happen regardless of whether or not you complete the spoilerized text.

While I'm at it, do we still need spoilers for the current content? This game has been out for a couple years now. TSLRP, however........

Also, why not take HK-47 AND Mandy with you?

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Spoilerized text just adds on to story. Gameplay-wise it'll happen regardless of whether or not you complete the spoilerized text.

While I'm at it, do we still need spoilers for the current content? This game has been out for a couple years now. TSLRP, however........

Also, why not take HK-47 AND Mandy with you?

Well I wasn't sure if I could say things like that because they're kind of like secrets or something like that. I cant really explain it well. Also, there are still people who may have just purchased the game and keeping the storyline out would be wise for them. There could be ppl just browsing the forum, not creating accounts, and just reading post and may not be happy with the storyline being blown for them.

And my party usually involves 2 melee and one ranger. I made the Mandalorian a ranger so it kind of screws with my arrangement.

You're absolutely right - there are still people who come on here who've never completed the game, and it's only courteous to those people to use spoiler text where appropriate. :)

Generally, combat isn't very difficult in Kotor 2, so any combination of combat types will usually work out.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I find that Mandalore is better with melee weapons then blasters. Mandalor's strength and constitution are both higher then his dex, plus gunner's don't wear heavy armor.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.