The Vanishing Robe Trick! ... lol

Well i found a Jedi Robe in Talos Academy, however after viewing the trail cut scene my Robe vanished into thine air. could be that the game presumed the robe was the same i wore in the cut scene, and the exile no longer being jedi. removed it.

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

TELOS

details :devil: and ive been playing a lot of oblivion lately .. "talos=the ninth or is it the 10th divine? :ermm: "

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

It's happened to me before as well. One time I had it equipped as the holovid played. When it cut back to present-moment Exile, she was standing there in her underwear. It's like she stripped as the holovid was taking place

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I've always preferred Lathander to Talos. I suppose that's why I only ever play DS once to see what happens.

Different Talos, methinks. But we all know that Sithis is the only truth!

AE HERMA MORA ALTADOON PADHOME LKHAN AE AI.

-edit- And before anyone says anything, you read it right. That's Sithis, not Sith.

Edited by Doros

I've always preferred Lathander to Talos. I suppose that's why I only ever play DS once to see what happens.

-edit- And before anyone says anything, you read it right. That's Sithis, not Sith.

ah so your not totally clueless, you know some elder scrolls lore. :thumbsup:

ah so your not totally clueless, you know some elder scrolls lore. :thumbsup:

Of course I do! It's just too bad to see that you're as blinded by the Nine Divines as you are by the Light Sid of the Force. Never fear, though... I'm sure the Hand of Sithis will reach out and lead you to the Night Mother's embrace before too long! Or at least to one of those darn Temples of Azura. :brows: