Game soundtracks

Pop

Which music files do you know that can be swapped out without? Also, if you do find out why some work and why others don't please share. I would much appreciate it. :shifty:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Which music files do you know that can be swapped out without? Also, if you do find out why some work and why others don't please share. I would much appreciate it. :shifty:

I have no idea why some tracks cause the game to crash. The tracks that I use are varied, but I've found that anything of Tri Repetae++ by Autechre works, anything off of With Teeth by Nine Inch Nails works, and anything off of Selected Ambient Works Vol. 2 by Aphex Twin works. The Autechre stuff is the best, imo. Bronchusevenmx24 makes the perfect Downtown theme.

Two tracks for Assassins Creed have been released, composed from famous Jasper Kyd. Pretty "epic"!

(direct download links beneath)

City of Jerusalem

Horse Ride of Jerusalem

That is ****ing awesome.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

When it comes to underappreciated soundtrack I think Griskey's one for K2 ranks high. I never liked K1's one (apart from awesome "Republic theme" you hear during cutscene just before battle of SF) too much, but K2's is fantastic.Jedi Theme anyone? Or the main theme?

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)