Quantic Dream tidbits

Morgoth

http://www.quanticdream.com/

The homepage has been revamped, but not really much new details regarding Heavy Rain have been released, the next big thing (NBT) from the Fahrenheit makers. However, it seems like they plan to do a franchise with it, with SCE, that means PS3 exclusive. If that's true, I'm going to be pissed mightily (again).

"Scratch" through the wobbling thingies in order to view some "Behind the Scene" slides (Studio pictures, mocap pictures, etc.). Quite funny actually.

But here's the real deal: The new badass in Heavy Rain is gonna be a space-wardog! Yes!!!1!!11!

doggykm7.jpg

Poor dog.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

They've revamped their website again? Isn't this twice now since Fahrenheit was released?

Whoever heard of a console-exclusive adventure game? Other than Phoenix Wright, I suppose. It would be rather silly not to release on the preferred platform of fans of the genre.

Unless it's not an adventure game, in which case, who cares?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Whoever heard of a console-exclusive adventure game? Other than Phoenix Wright, I suppose. It would be rather silly not to release on the preferred platform of fans of the genre.

It's a PS3 exclusive. They got a deal (i.e. plenty of money) with SCE. Unless of course they mean a different game.

Edited by Morgoth

Whoever heard of a console-exclusive adventure game? Other than Phoenix Wright, I suppose.

Or Hotel Dusk.

Did Resident Evil 1, 2 or Silent Hill 1 come out for PCs?

OOH, OOH! Fatal Frame.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."