Mass Effect Is Extreme

Volourn

Alright, I caved in (yeah right >_<)... it's sitting on my desk right now, and it's only 10am. This is going to be a long day at work :thumbsup:

I just got back from gamestop and purchased my copy. I most likely won't play it today becuase of principle. Not quite sure what principle that is but it just doesn't feel right. I gotta play it after wed since thats when I have accounting so I'm not a dirty slacker. I think I have ocd.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I'll be buying it the moment it comes out for the PC. :thumbsup:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"