2 problems Sound and Sky Ramp

Ok, 2 problems so far with this Game

1. I cant get the sound to work. Yes I updated my sound card drivers, and my video drivers. I tried the newest mdd.dll, or what ever it was, and even an old one.

I have

Name=WinXP

Version=Windows XP v5.1 build 2600 Service Pack 2

Service Pack=Service Pack 2

[CPU]

CPUCount=1

CPUSpeed=1994

CPUFamily=6

CPUModel=13

CPUStepping=8

CPUVendor=Intel

CPUName= Intel

Edited by Cyote13

ok ok ok this next one should be another post.....but

I am trying to get up the SKY Ramp to save the Queen and ......wait it says "Bao-Dur can nock that down", but guess what I used him in the Jungle.....so I cant get him here...so ...

WTFrac

There's a computer console nearby to deactivate it.

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

There is a computer nerby that deactivates the first one....not the second.

Keep looking - I haven't played the game in a while so don't remember exactly, but I know I've done that part without Bao-Dur plenty of times.

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...