Culture at Obsidz

Atreides

I was wondering if there's stuff devs used to do at their previous workplaces that they brought to Obsidz.

Although Obsidz was built on an Interplay core, lots of others have joined in and Obsidz has probably got its own vibe going on now. But is there any fun stuff that you did at Interplay or other previous development houses that got brought over to Obsidz?

Spreading beauty with my katana.

Hmm, I should bring in my Razor Scooter. That was my favorite thing about Insom... buzzing around the hallways on my scooter.

'Course, some of the hallways are pretty small, could make for collisions.

~ Mike Stout

d3banner.jpg

Haha, one of the programmers used to walk up and down the hall kicking a soccer ball between his feet. I thought that was funny. I asked Kevin if I could take pictures of game day. When I took my trusty one-time use camera down to take the photos, however, Alvin pointed out that the photos, do to the layout of the lan(d) would be underwhelming. I know a bunch of folks were going to attend comic con, but I'm not sure how many of them did. The QA department has a QA lunch once a month, which can be cool.

Geez, you need an outsider to keep track of your culture at your own damned business. Of course, that was my goal all along, so I guess it's not so bad. :Cant's poking fun at the Obsidians icon:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Good comedy, painful bumps.

Sounds like win/win to me. :x

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I wonder why things like this only happen in fun jobs... Imagine if bank employees or dentist would scoot around!

I think that's part of what makes it a fun job.

'Course, I don't know that I'd necessarily trust people like me or my co-workers to do dental surgery... or handle my money.

~ Mike Stout

d3banner.jpg