Fuel For Telos

After speaking with Jabba The Hut that Gotto is of no more concern to him I went to Telos and spoken to Officer Green which in my Journal says I should to to establish trade routes with Jabbe The Hut supplying Fuel to Telos. But when speaking to Officer Green the only option I get is about the bounties, which I have already completed.

What to do?

ps. I've tried the fix supplied here:

http://www.team-gizka.org/downloads.html

But I still do not have the option for Fuel when speaking to Green

Edited by ashrack

Did you add the fix to a current game, or did you add the fix before starting a new game? I think if you add it then load a game you are currently playing it wont fix the problem.

I can confirm that the fix did in fact fix the problem for me, but I added the fix before starting a new game.

Unfortunatly I think your options are either to just finish the game you are playing with the quest broken, or start a new game, unless someone else can shine more light on the situation...?

After speaking with Jabba The Hut that Gotto is of no more concern to him I went to Telos and spoken to Officer Green which in my Journal says I should to to establish trade routes with Jabbe The Hut supplying Fuel to Telos. But when speaking to Officer Green the only option I get is about the bounties, which I have already completed.

What to do?

ps. I've tried the fix supplied here:

http://www.team-gizka.org/downloads.html

But I still do not have the option for Fuel when speaking to Green

this happens to me to

Jabba the Hutt appears in K2? :)

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Jabba the Hutt appears in K2? :p

Sorrt, I meant Jabba's great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandpa. :lol: