longest game

how long have you spent one one single game so far my best 208h 18m how bout anyone esle?

im assuming you mean on any game, because for kotor 1 and 2 ive never exceeded 45 hours 29 minutes or something close in kotor 1 on normal, and my 72h file on difficult after doing EVERYTHING including each characters side story quest

for any other game im not sure of the time spent but for WoW im at 102 days last time i checked

Edited by Trayus

• 8 months later...
how long have you spent one one single game so far my best 208h 18m how bout anyone esle?

im assuming you mean on any game, because for kotor 1 and 2 ive never exceeded 45 hours 29 minutes or something close in kotor 1 on normal, and my 72h file on difficult after doing EVERYTHING including each characters side story quest

for any other game im not sure of the time spent but for WoW im at 102 days last time i checked

yeah for WoW im at 300 days

holy mongoose, 208 HOURS?!

i finished both K1 and K2 in about 8 hours each, and that's including all the sidequests on each planet

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Guest The Architect

Sorry Shryke, but that's impossible. You'd be hard pressed to do it all in 18 hours let alone 8 hours, even if you rushed, so me thinks you've got your times wrong.

Edited by The Architect

there's no way one can spend over 100 hours on Kotors. Seriously

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Guest The Architect

Yeah, you're looking at 60 hours tops in a playthrough, if you're doing everything, going through the dialogue, running around back and fourth, regularly checking the equipment of you and your group and so on, but even with that and all the indecision and ****ing around in the world you wouldn't be able to spend 200 let alone 100 hours in a KotOR playthrough.

Edited by The Architect

208 HOURS?

get off your computer and see the sun

...no...sun..bad..hurts...must't look at...the light

but seriously i only got that high of a count because i let my game run, all night and day when i play it, it was really probably about 75-85 im a sukker for extra content mods

Sorry Shryke, but that's impossible. You'd be hard pressed to do it all in 18 hours let alone 8 hours, even if you rushed, so me thinks you've got your times wrong.

nah seriously dude, i finish it pretty quick

i read through all the dialogue rather than listen to it, and i know where to go to/who to talk to for all the sidequests and stuff

after doing Taris for the first time, it's never taken me over the 3 hour mark to finish it, and from there it's like 1 hour per planet

nah seriously dude, i finish it pretty quick

i read through all the dialogue rather than listen to it, and i know where to go to/who to talk to for all the sidequests and stuff

after doing Taris for the first time, it's never taken me over the 3 hour mark to finish it, and from there it's like 1 hour per planet

ok 8 is one thing but three is impossible ive never done that even with cheats on, and i found a new non-cheat non mod way to skip taris/ not that id really want to i like taaris, even with all that to do all quests it takes me about 15-20h

really?

i didn't think it was that strange...

i mean, it's not like i was trying to do a speed run or anything, i'd just run along and talk to relevant quest characters, go kill stuff, etc etc

the only thing i wouldn't bother with was playing Pazaak, because it really doesn't accomplish a hell of a lot...

My best time in a game ever is Max Payne in 2 3 and half hours(skipped cutscenes of course). Me and my friend also ran through Halo 1 in 3 once, but that doesn't really count because we skipped almost all fights.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Yeah, five hours to complete the game after Taris does seem like a very very short time to complete it. It takes me a good 2-3 hours on each planet in my playthroughs, about 30 to complete the game. Generally, unless I'm looking for specific responses, I mostly click through the dialog and cutscenes (or at least the ones you can, anyway) and constantly move around with Master Speed and the teleport-back-to-base option. Kashyyyk probably takes the longest since you can't teleport back to the Ebon Hawk, so completing the merchant side-quest can be tiring running back and forth to get everything done before the Wookies kill everyone.

I wouldn't say it's impossible to complete KoTOR in 8 hours flat, but I do find it somewhat hard to believe that you'd also complete the majority (much less the entirety) of side-quests in the process.

Edited by refuse

ah, but that guy never said that he finished the game doingEVERYTHING, he did the bare bones of the game and as refuse said kashyyk takes awaile to finish all the quests cause you cant warp.