exercise

Walsingham

I'm feeling a little heavy lately due to doing nothing other than sitting on my ass during the day at work and then coming home late and just watching TV.

I've grown very lazy and I noticed that it has started to affect my overall mood and demeanor. So I hit the gym yesterday did 30 minutes on the bike then a 4 mile jog...very slowly.

It was painful at first but then actually felt quite nice towards the end. I actually let out a big belch as things started to settle down inside and grossed the girl out next to me on the treadmill....I felt proud.

Today I go back and do some light lifting...just to get my body back in the groove. Don't want to shock it too much.

rofl, just a tip tho besides not belching in front of chicks you really shouldn't be doing physical activity any longer than 45 minutes. If you plan on doing that in a regular routine for a decent period of time you're going to burn yourself out and could easily hurt yourself. Biggest mistake newbies make is over training.

On a side note, any exercise I did today has been nullified by dinner. Mainly salad, but one slice of pizza and 4 chicken wings. But I have no regrets except the wings sucked.

Thanks for the tip. I wasn't doing anything overly strenuous though. Just jogging at a very slow pace and using some light resistance on the bike. I always wondered how much cardio was good for you. I suppose more isn't necessarily better.

I'm just trying to get my body used the the exercise again before I start actually picking up the pace. When I was working out regularly I did a 4-5 mile run one day and then jumped on the bike another day and then the rowing machine another day just so I didn't get bored. I usually don't do over an hour of cardio. Then a lot of crunches and back exercises to strengthen my core and finishing off with a lifting routine mixed with squats and pushups and pullups.

I'm not really working to build any mass or muscle, just keep myself fit and ready to survive if zombies attack. I know they will someday and I'll be ready!

I continue to stick to my diet of sitting on my ass while overeating and am still seeing progress.

I continue to grow more muscular, gaining muscle tone, while losing fat.

Go, go mutant genes!

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

I continue to stick to my diet of sitting on my ass while overeating and am still seeing progress.

I continue to grow more muscular, gaining muscle tone, while losing fat.

Go, go mutant genes!

This gene must survive. Quick! To the breeding vats!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

exercise is vry srs bsns walshingham and feng I secretly despise someone I know because of that gene. Freakin sob has the most erratic meal scheduale and pretty much exclusively eats fast food and restraunts but is still lean as all hell without doing exercise.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.