Exile's past explained... but when and where? [spoilers!]

I was replaying K2 lately (DS male), and what I noticed is that there wasn't really an explanation of what really happened to Exile. I don't remember my first playthrough, but after that I red many articles on Wokiepedia and on these forums about Exile's past and what really happened on Malachor, why he was cut from the Force and so on. But yesterday I finished K2 for a second time and there wasn't any explanation. I know that LS players get every answers from Jedi masters on Dantooine, but what about DS players? Did i miss sth during my second time with TSL or there's no full explanation in DS playthrough ?

M4-78 Enhancement Project :: www.m4-78ep.deadlystream.com

banneranimatedlucasforu.gif

Discuss the M4-78EP, Sleheyron Restoration Project, KotOR: Revenge of Revan and more! Join Deadly Stream Forums today!

Kreia tends to outline things better than most...

Other than that, it's possibly cut content?

I remember reading Wookiepedia and wondering "how the heck did they get that??" with some of the stuff they have...so maybe there are other sources?

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

I think you can get the same information from the jedi masters before you kill them as a DS character. During my conversation with Kavar, there is a [persuade] option to get him to explain himself at the royal palace. other than that, kreia provides just as much information i think.

It is explained by the Jedi Masters if you play LS and meet them at Dantooine.

The destruction at Malachor V involved the use of some sort of doomsday device. I forgot the name exactly. The echoes all of those force users dying caused many to turn to the dark side -- as if they became tainted by the Darkside of the force that brought on that destruction. Consequently, the Exile had a different reaction. Instead of giving into the darkside she lost her connection to the force. It took a traumatic experience to cause this.

Most people in her place could not handle such a thing but she could. Kreia saw power in this since she herself had fallen to the

Darkside instead of lose her connection to the force. Kreia truly loves the exile and wanted to connect her back to the force before breaking her will and turning her to the darkside. She felt this would be the only way to prepare the Exile for the battle to come.