Nar shaddaa crash every time.(spoilers)

I'm at the part in Nar Shaddaa where you confront Visquis and goto captures you, Right after the cutscene with Kreia bringing Hanharr back to life the game cuts to my character at the control room( I thought I was captured?) then freezes.

I have reinstalled the game in a different location, tried using a save from way back, None of it works.

sometimes the game just crash, don't know if you can do something about it...just hope you have other saves!

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 4 weeks later...
I'm at the part in Nar Shaddaa where you confront Visquis and goto captures you, Right after the cutscene with Kreia bringing Hanharr back to life the game cuts to my character at the control room( I thought I was captured?) then freezes.

I have reinstalled the game in a different location, tried using a save from way back, None of it works.

I have precisely the same issue. I have reinstalled, updated, updated my drivers (I have a laptop with an Nvidia Quadro NVS), and generally tried to get everything as up to snuff as it gets.

I've had periodic crashes, but this one is the same EVERY time.

I ran into a similar problem once. I was playing around with Mods and one day the game had a problem that stopped me from playing the story. I first went back to a save and got the save thing. I removed all mods and still got eh same thing. I got rid of the mods and started a new char and got the same thing. I reinstalled the game and played without mods and got the save problem. I finally reinstalled my OS and the game and that fixed it.

I have never that happen after, nor did I ever find out what happened.

Has anyone tried running scandisk when this problem crops up? If its a corrupted file that might sort the problem out without having to reinstall anything.

Also worth noting, for those who are a little wary, that installing windows over windows shouldn't delete any files or programs since the install program automatically checks to see what drivers and programs are already on the HD. This can sometimes make a PC run better as well, since it will 'repair' startup files and the like. I say shouldn't, not will not, and its best to backup any files you really don't want to lose on disk and make sure you have the install disks for all your programs first.

dude sorry to hear that

heres what u can do

type kotor 2 cheats in on google and get the cheats for ur armor u had and ur lvl and stuff

then just play to where u were using those

first off its a game so its fun

second u could just give urself fredom nadds saber at lvl 1 and destroy those dam robots in peragus 8):bat: :bat: :bat:

so thats my advice :)8) 8)

good luck tho