The missed purchases thread

kirottu

This one is about when you had the chance to buy something, but you didn
Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I was recently offered to buy Grundig's top of the line 37" LCD TV (called Grundig Fine Arts) for $2000 (16000 SEK). I was in an electronics store because my girlfriend had forced me to suffer through a billion women's clothing stores before that and I needed a break.

Anyhow, while I was walking around in there I saw this really beautiful TV with the best picture I've ever seen. I was standing there admiring the TV when a salesman walked up to me and wondered if I knew they had a 20% sale on that day only (it was the stores birthday)? I said no and we started talking about that particular TV. Anyhow, after a while he tried to sell it to me and I asked him if the price was 20% off the price that was on the TV itself? He took one long hard look at the price marker and said "Uh, not really, but since you've seen it already I guess I'd have to sell it to you for that price". Then he ripped off the price tag, wrote his name on it and said, "If you buy this TV today I'll let you get it for this price, but the offer only stands today". I thought he was doing some bad salesman tactics on me so I took the note said thanks and walked away, thinking more about enduring the next women's clothing store than anything else.

When I got home I got curious to see what the TV's real price was and how much he was trying to rip me off for. It turned out that the damn TV cost $3000 (24000 SEK) in every other (trustworthy) store on the Internet! The price tag was wrongly marked. It had already had 20% taken off, but because of their deal that special day he had to give me 20% on top of the already reduced price!

It supports 1080p too. If I hadn't had a trip to Australia to plan for I would have bought it. Even though 37" is a bit on the small side..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!