KOTOR 1 & 2 on 360

After a lot of reading on these boards about KOTOR 3 possibilities and stuff, I've been keen to dig up my KOTOR games and play them again - just gotta get them back off a mate...

My question, however, is that I recall reading somewhere that the KOTOR games don't work too well on the Xbox 360 - can anyone confirm/deny this? Has anyone played either or both of these games on the 360, with or without problems?

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

I think you need to have bought the more expensive package. I think you need the hard drive to play xbox games on the 360 but I'm not 100% sure.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

I have the hardrive version, so I never had any problems playing them.

But I'm surprised the strange lag you often experience in the game isn't gone.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I've got the full package of the 360 (incl the HD) and I can play other xbox games on it fine (I'm playing Jedi Academy atm actually...) but I just heard there were some delay issues with KOTOR specifically...

But thanks for that Will - sounds like it should be OK :ermm:

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...