Best Game Cinematics & Cutscenes

Azure79

I like this thread. I have to agree with whoever mentioned "another world". It's still aesthetically pleasing after all these years, most impressive. Another one I remember being very fond of was a cinematic in starcraft where marines are placing a bomb on some sort of vessel and are attacked by hydralisks or whatever they are called. I watched that one many many times.

Yeah, the AW intro is still great. I've watched it a bit too many times perhaps, but it still gives me this alien feeling. Not to mention looking good for its age.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

"Another World" was the first game that I would say was pure art. Most of the game was developed by one man(Eric Chahi), whom I personally have alot of respect for. For me he captured in "Another World" a feeling of solitude that I myself have experienced while developing games alone, the time it takes, and the dedication it takes... Have an effect on the mind, I think "Another World", captures that and places the player in a bizzare position of witness to that.

Those are as much his words as my own, and I can't help but agree.

Also, the polygonal look of Another World was certainly inspirational, and the introduction and game itself is a classic, regardless of if a person likes it or not.

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

some of the original Command & Conquer movies were also quite good,

i mention the dieath of Seth, th blowing up of the Not main base (Cathedral) and the blowing up one of the three thingies at the end of the Nod campaign with the ion cannon :mellow:

IB1OsQq.png